Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome to the New Schultz's Shots!



For a long time now, I've been wanted to change the once-a-week (sometimes once-a-month) long columns into a blog that I can update a couple times a week. That is finally possible. I will leave up a link to this blog from our XL 950 site as always. Feel free to use the comment section to your heart's desire.

For those that don't know, the Xtra Large Lunch's year-long run is now over. There have been a couple changes to our morning/mid-day lineup, and the 12-1 slot has been taken by the last hour of the Tim Brando Show. I appreciate those of you that listened to the show - it was a lot of fun and I'll miss it. But, I'm looking forward to the new gig as co-host of The Zone with Rakestraw from 3-6 PM.

Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Jazz hands -

    Good idea to make your column a blog...much easier to keep updated even if you are "too busy" to keep writing a column once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can't wait to read the updated blog every month, instead of waiting every month for an article.

    ReplyDelete